Last updated: January 16, 2022
Our web site provides information about our products and services and also provides visitors with an opportunity to communicate any questions, comments or suggestions that they may have about our products and services via email at email@example.com.
To give you a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, and we will NEVER sell or give your information to ANY 3rd Party.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Cookies: are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Application: means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named BiSemA Corporation
- Personal Data: is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Security: we value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- You: means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Usage Data: refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
If you have any questions or comments or concerns about the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.